I-O Sequencing and Research Assays
Identify new biomarkers—whole transcriptome, targeted panels and individual transcripts
While there have been successes in immunotherapy research, there have also been challenges. One key challenge is the variable responses between different immune systems. This makes identification of new biomarkers associated with response critical for further advancements in immuno-oncology research. With Thermo Fisher Scientific products, you can utilize formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) research samples, perform simple data analysis, and get results in <2 days.
Experience the difference
Discover new tumor antigens with whole-transcriptome analysis
- Deep coverage from as little as 100 pg RNA with Applied Biosystems Clariom D Pico Assays
- Gene-level coverage with Ion AmpliSeq Transcriptome Solution, Applied Biosystems Clariom S Pico Assays
Measure the expression of gene panels with targeted analysis
- Genes involved in tumor–immune system interaction with Ion Torrent Oncomine Immune Response Research Assay
- Select your genes of interest with Ion AmpliSeq RNA Research Panels
Potential future routine testing for individual targets
- Capillary electrophoresis (CE) assays and industry standard Applied Biosystems TaqMan Assays
Select your gene panel in minutes
Ion AmpliSeq RNA Research Panels
Provide a cost-effective alternative to nontargeted whole-transcriptome analysis.
Ion AmpliSeq Transcriptome Human Gene Expression Kit
Fast and easy gene-level expression analysis starting with as little as 10 ng RNA, FFPE compatible.
Interrogate the genes critical to immune response
Oncomine Immune Response Research Assay
Enables immunotherapy research with the quantitative evaluation of the expression of markers associated with different leukocyte subsets, antigen presentation, TCR signaling, checkpoint pathways, and tumor progression.
Expand the potential to find new, actionable biomarkers
Clariom D Pico Assay
Comprehensive coverage of >540K transcripts including lncRNA and alternative splicing events, allowing translational scientists to generate biomarker signature quickly and easily.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.