DNA Fragment Analysis by Capillary Electrophoresis User Guide
Download a free copy of our DNA fragment analysis user guide
Our DNA Fragment Analysis by Capillary Electrophoresis User Guide is a handbook for research scientists who plan, conduct, and troubleshoot fragment analysis applications. With this guide, you can learn the basics—from setting up your experiment to discovering the versatility of methods used in DNA fragment analysis. Please fill out the form to download a free copy of the handbook.
1. Introduction to Fragment Analysis
2. Experimental Design
3. Optimizing PCR
4. Optimizing Capillary Electrophoresis
5. Data Analysis with GeneMapper® Software and Peak Scanner™ Software
6. Microsatellite Analysis
7. Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping
9. Relative Fluorescence Quantitation (RFQ)
10. Additional Applications
* Required field
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.