Stock inventory increased and broadened at Bangalore warehouse
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting us over the years and for helping to make Thermo Fisher Scientific (Invitrogen BioServices India Pvt Ltd) a preferred scientific company for your scientific work.
Working closely with you, we understand the challenges you face on a regular basis to continue the pace and accuracy of your research. We are glad to share that we are increasing the breadth of our product inventory in our Bangalore custom-bonded warehouse to better cater to your immediate requirements.
Product inventory will be increased from current levels to a wider range of SKUs across these product portfolios:
- Cell Biology – GibcoTM media and sera, antibiotics, stem cell media, and transfection reagents
- Cell Analysis – Assays and substrates, and flow cytometry reagents
- Molecular Biology – Thermal cyclers and consumables, including polymerases and other enzymes; InvitrogenTM TOPOTM cloning kits; and reverse transcription reagents and plastics
- Protein Biology – Electrophoresis units, antibodies, ELISA kits and reagents, and western blot analysis reagents
- Synthetic Biology – Gene editing and nucleic acid purification kits
- qPCR - Applied BiosystemsTM SYBRTM Green and TaqMan® master mix and inventoried Applied BiosystemsTM TaqMan assays:
Inventory management will be very dynamic; i.e., we will continue to increase SKUs as you require and will make all possible products available and shipped at their earliest availability. You can request a list of available products from your sales representative.
We appreciate the opportunity to work closely with you and your team by providing workflow solutions and making inventory investments to support your science.
Continue to place your orders as usual and, depending on duty exemptions, the goods will be invoiced from Bangalore and respective channels at the earliest opportunity.
For more details please contact your local sales representative or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please complete the form below and a sales rep will contact you shortly!
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. © 2017 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.