ARL OPTIMX Sulfur Analyzer
The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ OPTIM'X Sulfur Analyzer presents a uniquely compact and reliable WDXRF platform configured with dedicated multichromators for ultra-low sulfur analysis in heavy and light fuels and oils. The factory installed calibration for sulfur according to ASTM D2622 method represents the fastest turnkey solution available. Its quick start-up, ease of use, and analytical flexibility provide unparalleled value for petroleum analysts.
• New: 500W equivalent analytical performance from 200W X-ray power
• 200W equivalent analytical performance from 50W X-ray power
• High precision, outstanding repeatability and stability to comply with sulfur analysis requirements
• Pre-calibrated turnkey solution for routine sulfur analysis
• Low cost of ownership thanks to low operating cost, high reliability and minimal auxiliary equipment
• Optional multichromators for faster analysis or better performance on selected elements
• Innovative UCCO technology combined with Thermo Scientific™ SmartGonio™ to achieve high sensitivity
Sulfur analysis requirements
Requests for analysis of sulfur in fuels and oils are increasing as environmental regulations worldwide continue to tighten. Current fuel sulfur standards in some countries already reach as low as 10 ppm, with other countries following. Ensuring 10 ppm or less sulfur at the filling station means producing gasoline or diesel at even lower levels, around 4 ppm.
The compact power of the ARL OPTIM’X Sulfur Analyzer attains these low levels of quantification and beyond with excellent precision.
ARL OPTIM'X at SGS Belgium-Antwerp: Where speed of sulfur analysis and ease of use form a perfect solution
To be regularly informed on our latest developments and promotions (on OES, XRF, XRD and related techniques), subscribe to our E-Newsletter MATERIALS ANALYST.