Viral RNA/DNA Purification
Viral analysis of biological and environmental samples requires the use of advanced technologies to assure assay effectiveness. Molecular technologies are essential tools for rapid detection and identification of the most significant viruses.
We are a leading supplier of the most successful tools used for viral RNA and DNA capture, purification, and qRT-PCR and qPCR analyses.
PureLink® Viral RNA/DNA purification
Both spin-column and 96-well plate kits are designed for fast and easy isolation of viral RNA or DNA from cell-free samples such as serum, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid, and cell culture supernatant.
- Complete solution for both viral RNA and DNA
- Yields highly concentrated viral nucleic acids for greater sensitivity in detection
- Ideal for real-time PCR and endpoint analysis
RNA UltraSense™ One-Step qRT-PCR
Combines SuperScript® III reverse transcriptase and Platinum® Taq polymerase to deliver greater sensitivity and more reliable data. Detection with D-LUX™ fluorogenic primers or TaqMan® probes.
- Highest sensitivity for best detection of low-copy viruses
- Rapid optimization for difficult RNA secondary structures
- Powered by SuperScript® III RT performance and Platinum® Taq accuracy
Specific Capture of Viral RNA/DNA
Target a specific viral RNA or DNA sequence and capture only that specific nucleic acid sequence directly from crude lysates or other biological fluids. Captured nucleic acids are pure and suitable for a wide range of downstream applications including identification of infectious agents and detection of mutated sequences.
- Targeted, highly sensitive capture of specific viral RNA/DNA from almost any sample
- Established, proven, reliable technology
- Consistent results
Dynabeads® SILANE Viral RNA/DNA
Sensitive and highly consistent isolation of viral RNA and DNA from cell-free samples. These Dynabeads® have an optimized surface chemistry for viral nucleic acid purification and provide efficient kinetics and a high sensitivity. Dynabeads® uniform size and surface area ensure reproducible results.
- Easily isolate nucleic acids from challenging viruses present at extremely low titers
- Performs to the same level as spin columns
- Faster than spin columns
Nucleic Acid Purification and Analysis Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for your nucleic acid purification & analysis applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.