Silencer Select Pre-Designed & Validated siRNA
- Citations (9)
The Silencer Select siRNAs are classic 21-mers which incorporate the latest improvements in siRNA design, off-target effect prediction algorithms, and chemistry. A choice of Silencer Select siRNAs are available—Pre-Designed or Validated. Silencer Select Pre-Designed siRNAs are guaranteed-to-silence based on their proven design while the Silencer Select Validated siRNAs are functionally tested to reduce target gene expression. Sets of Silencer Select siRNA Libraries are also available in tubes or plate for high throughput screening. The Silencer Select Positive and Negative Control RNAs should be included in every siRNA experiment.
The benefits of using Silencer Select siRNAs include:
- Potent—up to 100-fold more potent than currently available siRNAs and fewer off-target effects
- Most Specific—LNA® chemical modifications reduce off-target effects by up to 90%
- Reliable—demonstrated improvements in consistency and reliability of phenotypic results
- Guaranteed—100% guaranteed to silence, the best guarantee in the industry
Note: Silencer Pre-Designed & Validated siRNAs are designed using our first-generation algorithm and DO NOT include any chemical modifications. They are recommended for completing in vitro RNAi studies that were started using Silencer siRNAs. For new studies we recommend Silencer Select siRNAs.
Approximate Turnaround Times*
Standard purification: 4 business days
HPLC purification: 6 business days (20 and 40 nmol); 15 business days (250 nmol)
In Vivo Ready: 15 business days (250 nmol)
|4390817||Pre-designed||HPLC purified||20 nmol|
|4390818||Pre-designed||HPLC purified||40 nmol|
|4404014||Pre-designed||HPLC purified||250 nmol|
|4404010||Pre-designed||In Vivo Ready||250 nmol|
|4390815||Pre-designed non-inventoried||Standard purity||20 nmol|
|4390771||Pre-designed non-inventoried||Standard purity||5 nmol|
|4390816||Pre-designed non-inventoried||Standard purity||40 nmol|
|4392420||Pre-designed||Standard purity||5 nmol|
|4392421||Pre-designed||Standard purity||20 nmol|
|4392422||Pre-designed||Standard purity||40 nmol|
|4427037||Pre-designed||Standard purity||1 nmol|
|4390821||Validated||HPLC purified||20 nmol|
|4390822||Validated||HPLC purified||40 nmol|
|4407270||Validated||HPLC purified||250 nmol|
|4407267||Validated||In Vivo Ready||250 nmol|
|4390824||Validated||Standard purity||5 nmol|
|4390825||Validated||Standard purity||20 nmol|
|4390826||Validated||Standard purity||40 nmol|
|4427038||Validated||Standard purity||1 nmol|
*Estimated time from order confirmation to ship date from Pleasanton, CA for orders to be confirmed by 2pm PST. Does not include time required for shipping (typically overnight for US and Canada deliveries, 2 days for Europe, 2-3 days elsewhere).
- Harismendy O, Notani D, Song X, Rahim NG, Tanasa B, Heintzman N, Ren B, Fu XD, Topol EJ, Rosenfeld MG, Frazer KA (2011) 9p21 DNA variants associated with coronary artery disease impair interferon-γ signalling response. Nature 470(7333):264-8.
- Okada Y, Yamagata K, Hong K, Wakayama T, Zhang Y (2010) A role for the elongator complex in zygotic paternal genome demethylation. Nature 463(7280):554-8
- Lukas C, Savic V, Bekker-Jensen S, Doil C, Neumann B, Pedersen RS, Grøfte M, Chan KL, Hickson ID, Bartek J, Lukas J (2011) 53BP1 nuclear bodies form around DNA lesions generated by mitotic transmission of chromosomes under replication stress. Nat Cell Biol 13(3):243–53.
- Slevogt H, Zabel S, Opitz B, Hocke A, Eitel J, N'guessan PD, Lucka L, Riesbeck K, Zimmermann W, Zweigner J, Temmesfeld-Wollbrueck B, Suttorp N, Singer BB (2008) CEACAM1 inhibits Toll-like receptor 2-triggered antibacterial responses of human pulmonary epithelial cells. Nat Immunol 9(11):1270–8.
- Siu MK, Chan HY, Kong DS, Wong ES, Wong OG, Ngan HY, Tam KF, Zhang H, Li Z, Chan QK, Tsao SW, Strömblad S, Cheung AN (2010) p21-activated kinase 4 regulates ovarian cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion and contributes to poor prognosis in patients. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107(43):18622–7.
- Hardingham GE, Chawla S, Johnson CM, Bading H. (1997) Distinct functions of nuclear and cytoplasmic calcium in the control of gene expression.Nature 385(6613):260–5.
- Zhu XD, Zhuang Y, Ben JJ, Qian LL, Huang HP, Bai H, Sha JH, He ZG, Chen Q (2011) Caveolae-dependent endocytosis is required for class A macrophage scavenger receptor-mediated apoptosis in macrophages. J Biol Chem 286(10):8231–9.
- Macheiner D, Gauglhofer C, Rodgarkia-Dara C, Grusch M, Brachner A, Bichler C, Kandioler D, Sutterlüty H, Mikulits W, Schulte-Hermann R, Grasl-Kraupp B (2009) NORE1B is a putative tumor suppressor in hepatocarcinogenesis and may act via RASSF1A. Cancer Res 69(1):235-42.
- Vlotides G, Cooper O, Chen YH, Ren SG, Greenman Y, Melmed S (2009) Heregulin regulates prolactinoma gene expression. Cancer Res 69(10):4209-16.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.