The promise of the Multi-Attribute-Method, or MAM, is increased efficiency and product knowledge through the implementation of mass spectrometry (MS) in quality control (QC). Industrywide efforts have seen MAM continuously develop and evolve. Behind the scenes at Thermo Fisher Scientific we have been working extremely hard to further develop our own MAM solution.
At ASMS 2021 we introduced our new MAM 2.0 solution. MAM 2.0 was created to break down the barriers to implementation. It is the industry’s only comprehensive, end-to-end MAM solution on a fully connected, compliance-ready platform, consisting of instrumentation, software, consulting, installation, training and ongoing support; everything you need to bring your next biotherapeutic candidate straight through to breakthrough.
To celebrate its release, we are inviting you to join us in our own MAM 2.0 development and quality control laboratories. Multi-Attribute Method (MAM) 3D Virtual Lab Tour.
The Multi-Attribute Method (MAM) 3D Virtual Lab Tour allows you to wander around our immersive 3D virtual discovery and quality control laboratories, join interactive workflow demonstrations and participate live in a Q&A session with our MAM experts. Along the way, you will have access to a wide selection of resources and be able to network with peers who are also implementing or interested in implementing MAM in their laboratory.
MAM 2.0 enables:
- Fast decision makingbased on high-confidence information of multiple product quality attributes (PQAs) from development through QC, delivered by industry proven Thermo ScientificTMOrbitrapTMtechnology and Thermo ScientificTMChromeleonTMCDS software for compliant data acquisition and processing.
- Seamless knowledge sharing and method transferacross instruments, functions, departments, and sites throughout the whole organization to accelerate development, enabled by a compliance-ready software ecosystem.
- Maximum productivitythrough a dedicated global support team of Thermo Scientific MAM experts, providing application specific training and service.
Who should attend:
- Analysts, team leaders, data integrity specialists, QA auditors and lab managers in biopharmaceutical analytical testing environments
- Scientists and chemists at analytical science testing laboratories, CDMOs, or biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Analysts and companies engaged in MAM.
Please join us and together we can bring your next biotherapeutic candidate straight through to breakthrough!