It’s never been easier to make DNA! Generating an expression construct is typically the first step in your protein expression workflow. Obviously there are many ways to get the desired expression plasmid. One of them is synthetic gene synthesis, which is becoming more popular in today’s research labs. There are several good reasons to synthetically make your custom DNA:
- Freedom of design (e.g. add/remove restriction sites to your sequence)
- No physical template required
- Ability to optimize your sequence for improved protein expression
- Fast access to your DNA (production times starting from 5 business days)
- Utilizing freed up time for other research
- Economical with respect to money and time
- Dependability: More than 17 years’ experience in making synthetic DNA; trusted Invitrogen quality provided by ISO certified quality systems; and sustainability in production
- Optimized performance and cost-effectiveness: Optimize your sequence for reliable and increased expression in your host system with our proprietary GeneOptimizer™ software and save on cost per mg protein. It’s proven to work!
- Customer Experience: It’s never been easier to order synthetic DNA using the online GeneArt™ Portal at any time and any place. No need to wait for a quote or optimization results. Just upload your sequence, specify your requirements, and place your order. That’s it. Our experienced customer care group is your convenient single point of contact for all of your gene synthesis inquiries.
- The product of your needs: Our synthetic DNA portfolio includes several offers according to your needs and budget. Individually design your project. Starting from Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ Strings™ DNA Fragments to expression ready constructs, DNA libraries, and protein expression and purification services. All in-house, all from one provider.
Find out more about the added value of GeneArt Gene Synthesis here.
Read what customers say about our products and services here.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.