Each year, Thermo Fisher Scientific provides an opportunity for you to connect to the latest stem cell techniques, research breakthroughs, and esteemed scientists from around the world by attending the Gibco™ 5 Days of Stem Cells Virtual Event.
What is the 5 Days of Stem Cells virtual event?
It’s an annual online event that simply requires registration which is free to you. After the event begins, you can log on at your convenience to access a variety of scientific content and resources – all from the comfort of anywhere, on any device.
Over the course of the 5-day agenda, we will share developments, discoveries, and cutting-edge content connected to a wide variety of stem cell applications such as disease and 3D modeling, cell and gene therapy, and much more.
What are the benefits to attending the virtual event?
The 5 Days of Stem Cells virtual event is the longest standing stem cell event of its kind. Over the last 8 years, we have transformed the event based on feedback from attendees to best meet their needs.
Here are five reasons why you can’t afford to miss the world’s leading virtual stem cell event:
- Over >30 scientific presentations from thought leaders and prominent researchers around the world along with poster sessions from our R&D scientists
- Training opportunities, including virtual training labs, training demonstrations, and e-learning modules, to support your research
- A global network of researchers available at your fingertips, including our own stem cell experts who will be available daily to answer all of your questions
- Key stem cell tools and resources to download, including handbooks, application notes, how-to videos, protocols and more
- A chance to earn featured Gibco enamel pins and an event certification by participating in the Gibco Stem Cell Challenge*
It’s all happening October 12-16, 2020.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
*No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to attendees of 5 Days of Stem Cells who participate and earn 1,500 points daily during the event between October 12-16, 2020. Qualifying attendees will be eligible to earn one new Gibco enamel pin each day. Participants may receive a maximum of five pins. The pins are available to eligible participants no later than October 16, 2020 or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of one pin is $2.00 USD. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. Government Officials may not participate in this promotion. The term Government Official includes anyone who acts in an official capacity for or on behalf of a government entity, department or agency. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Life Technologies. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.