Increasing productivity has been a top priority across industries and professions. Digital transformation has been a key instrument in achieving that priority. In addition to that, digital transformation has been enabling choice and convenience. Music is a prime example of how digital transformation has been a key player and success story of digital transformation.
As we look at today’s lab workflow, this follows a similar suit, as an emphasis on increased productivity, efficiency, convenience and visibility is woven into the core enablement of research and operations perspective. In a recent customer survey, 60% of respondents are already apart of this digital transformation by having liquid handling, lab freezers, refrigerators and/or incubators connected with technology.When understanding what digital transformation options to leverage, Thermo Fisher Scientific provides choice in connectivity:
- Cloud Connected: DeviceLink Hub harnesses the power of the web to help you save time and effort, and allow you to focus on science. Our easy-to-install solution works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your lab’s refrigerators, freezers, ultra-low freezers and CO2 incubators.* Immediate alerts on alarm conditions are delivered by email and mobile push.
- Embedded: Buy equipment that already has the technology embedded for transparency and alerts.
You’re at the forefront of scientific discovery, so relying on freezer technology and connecting your lab is a necessity to:
- Improve productivity– automated data collection, storage and mobile access
- Accelerate your science– focus on your strategic priorities
- Ensure peace of mine– remote monitoring and alerts
- Access to data– regulatory compliance assistance, preventative maintenance and workflow automation
*See details for specific equipment model compatibility.
Find out more at www.thermofisher.com/connectedlabequipment.