When someone says you have a heart of gold, what do they mean? When this question was posed to members of the “Experience Project” (a former website community), many of the answers included adjectives like generous, caring, and kind. One reader wrote: “They think you are a sweetheart who is a giving person and doesn’t expect anything in return for helping others.”
We know that we have lots of readers with hearts of gold. Even though they are not expecting anything, here is a Valentine’s present to all our Sweethearts: a collection of articles that talk about gold .
- Portable XRF Analyzers Lead the Way…to Gold
- Ancient Egypt May Point the Way to Modern Gold Discoveries
- Gold Mining, Past and Present: What Does the Future Hold?
- Gold and Silver “Pollutants” Identified Using XRF
- Titanium Gets Even Better with One Part Gold
- What Happens to the Gold After the Old Jewelry is Cashed In?
- Beware of The Gold Necklace Switch Scam
- 3D Gold: A New Way to Make Jewelry, and a New Application for XRF
- How Gold Plating is Done, Step by Step
- What’s in a Karat? Understanding the Value of Gold
Happy Valentine’s Day!