Thanks to your feedback about placing orders via an online quote, you can now do just that—including view, download, and place orders using your quote online in your account dashboard. This feature is also available when accessing the website using your institution’s B2B connection/eProcurement software.
The benefits? They’re evident:
- Transparency: You have a digital access point for quotes
- Saves time: Quotes can be processed quickly with no need to call or email anyone
- Online shipping status and tracking: You can also sign up for delivery text messaging
The process? It’s easy.
1. Once your quote is ready, you will receive an email notice with your quote summary and a link for access. Sign into your online account or register for a new account to view your quote.
2. After you are logged in, you can easily download the quote PDF file to view or share with coworkers by selecting the appropriate link.
3. To place an order, add the quote to your cart and proceed with the standard checkout process.
And remember, you can always contact us for additional support at thermofisher.com/contactus.
Online instrument quotes are one more aspect of our ongoing efforts to make your buying journey faster and easier. Look for updates on new capabilities in your account dashboard and on thermofisher.com.