Instructions to Download free Thermo Scientific Compound Discoverer Software
Compound Discoverer software can be downloaded by accessing the Thermo Fisher Scientific Flexnet Operations Portal (known as Flexera).
For current Compound Discoverer 2.0 software users
The electronic upgrade to Compound Discoverer 2.1 software is free! Follow the download instructions below (under ‘For new users’) to access and download the demo. After downloading the 2.1 Demo program file, use the instructions for the CD 2.0 to CD 2.1 upgrade.
For new users
To download the Compound Discoverer 2.1 software Demo, go to the Thermo Fisher Scientific Flexnet Operations Portal (Flexera) and download it from the “Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo” folder. The demo version comes with two sets of example data and results, which includes a metabolomics data set from Zucker diabetic fatty rats (ZDF).
- Register at the Flexera site using the following link:
Register on Thermo Scientific Flexera
- After setting up an account, you can access the site using the following link:
Login to Thermo Scientific Flexera
- Log in and choose TMO-Prospect link.
- Click the Product List link on the upper right.
- Click the link to Demo.
- Click on the Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo file link.
- Download the Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo.
For more help on how to use Flexera to download Thermo Scientific software please watch video to the right.
Note: If you do not see the TMO-Prospect link, please send an email to: ThermoMSLicensing@thermofisher.com.