Products on Display at AMP 2015—Molecular Diagnostics
Ion PGM™ Dx System
Enables development of molecular diagnostic tests using NGS
Delivering on our commitment to
- Validated using challenging germline variants, with library kits based on proven Ion AmpliSeq™ technology, the system enables accurate and reliable genetic analysis from more clinical samples, even with a limited amount of DNA
- Reproducible performance you can trust, and the rapid turnaround time you need, to enable personalized care
- The Ion PGM™ Dx System empowers clinical customers to develop new molecular assays with next-generation sequencing, and in the future, will support an expanding menu of clinically focused IVD assays
3500 Dx Series Genetic Analyzer CS2
Flexible. Accurate. Easy to use.
The 3500 Dx Series Genetic Analyzer CS2 is an accurate, easy-to-use, combined function IVD instrument designed to meet the unique needs of molecular diagnostics laboratories. A highly flexible platform for the molecular diagnostic laboratory, it can be run in IVD mode, for diagnostic HLA sequence-based typing, or in RUO mode*, for assay development and clinical research use.
- Simple setup, operation and maintenance, ideal for clinical laboratory environments
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology tracks key consumables
- Validated IVD mode using SeCore™ HLA Kits and uTYPE™ Dx Software
- Supports numerous Sanger sequencing-based and fragment analysis applications in RUO mode*, such as de novo and resequencing, STR/microsatellite analysis, loss of heterozygosity (LOH), SNP confirmation, and more
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR System
Performance you can trust.
The QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR System provides your clinical lab with
- Results you can trust—helps ensure the right answer is delivered
- IVD mode—use the 96-well fast block in IVD mode
- Development mode—create new assays in development mode using 96- or 384-well plates*
- Efficient workflows—helps save time using the simplified instrument and assay workflow and intuitive software
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Veriti™ Dx Thermal Cycler
Consistent, reliable PCR for in vitro diagnostic use
The Veriti™ Dx Thermal Cycler is an essential component of sequencing workflows in the clinical laboratory. It features an easy-to-operate touch screen to simplify set-up and
- VeriFlex™ Blocks for precise temperature control and superior optimization
- Intuitive color