Molecular Diagnostics Commercial Supply
Our partnering model supplies reagents to kit developers and allows them to validate their kits for use with cleared instruments and to submit their assays, as used on the instruments, for FDA clearance.
A broad portfolio of industry-leading brands makes Thermo Fisher Scientific your partner of choice for sample preparation.
- Invitrogen and Applied Biosystems Dynabeads magnetic beads
- Nucleic acid isolation
- Cell-free DNA purification
- Fluorescent dyes
We support our diagnostic partners at every step of assay development with our sensitive and accurate nucleic acid test solutions, along with our powerful assay design algorithms.
We offer a range of genetic analysis systems specifically designed for regulated laboratory environments and in vitro diagnostic applications. Our instruments support your lab’s assay development needs along with a workflow to match your diagnostic requirements.
- Applied Biosystems real-time PCR systems and thermal cyclers
- Applied Biosystems genetic analyzers
- Ion Torrent next-generation sequencers
- Applied Biosystems microarray instruments
- Data analysis software
In the news
- OpGen Signs Supply Agreement to Use Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Technology to Advance Acuitas Rapid Test
- Seegene enters the U.S. diagnostic market in collaboration with Thermo Fisher Scientific
- SpeeDx and Thermo Fisher Scientific Announce Strategic Partnership for FDA Clearance of Molecular Diagnostic
- Thermo Fisher GenDx Ink Reseller Agreement for Ion Torrent in HLA Typing
- Asuragen to Develop IVD Kits on Thermo Fisher Scientific's CE Platform
- Invivoscribe, Thermo Fisher to Develop FLT3 Mutation, Clonality Assay Kits
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Partners with HEALTH BioMed to Support Molecular Diagnostics Development in China
- Siemens Healthcare and Thermo Fisher Announce New Strategic Relationship in Molecular Testing
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.