Affordable Expression Profiling Services for Large-scale Cohort Studies
Rapidly obtain robust expression profiles from >20,000 well-annotated genes
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s next-generation array technology is ideal for transcriptome profiling in screening projects.
- Generate robust expression profiles from large numbers of samples with as little as 100 pg of total RNA
- Identify signatures and pathways from well-annotated genes with Applied Biosystems Clariom S Assays or Clariom S Pico Assays (human, mouse, or rat)
- Analyze data quickly and easily with Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) software that is designed for biologists, provided at no additional cost, with no bioinformatics expertise required
Send us your samples and accelerate your projects
The Applied Biosystems Services Lab benefits include:
- Competitive pricing for transcriptomics studies at $150* per sample including reagents, sample processing, thorough data QC, sample table, raw data, and service fee
- Savings on manpower, troubleshooting efforts, and capital equipment by leveraging our dedicated and experienced team
- Reliable, automated, and optimized processes that provide high quality data, reproducibly
“Sample submission was very simple. They did all the quality testing and this is one of the reasons we used these services. No-one in my lab is an expert at deep transcriptome profiling, and because we had so limited and valuable samples, we wanted to make sure that there would be a thorough QC done and the data we got back would be of really good quality.”
—Dr. Kristin Anderson, University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
Take advantage of our convenient transcriptome services solution, enabling you to increase productivity. Save time and money on your research by letting us process your samples.
- Submit your total RNA sample in provided barcoded plate
- Services Lab performs sample QC
- Services Lab processes samples with Clariom S Assay and performs data QC
- Services Lab delivers data
*Based on minimum of 96 samples processed on Clariom S 96-array plate with 50 ng total RNA per sample (pricing available for smaller projects or lower input RNA)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Pricing is for US; equivalent Canada pricing is $199 Canadian Dollars.
Please fill out the form below to be contacted by Thermo Fisher Scientific representative to discuss your services project cost:
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Pricing is for US and equivalent Canada pricing is $199 Canadian Dollars.