TRIzol® Reagent is a ready-to-use, monophasic solution of phenol and guanidine isothiocyanate suitable for isolating total RNA.
- Designed for use with tissues or cells
- Uses 1 mL of reagent to isolate total RNA from 100 mg of tissue or 107 cells
- Facilitates isolation of a variety of RNA species of large or small molecular size
TRIzol® Plus Integrates sample lysis with TRIzol® Reagent and spin-column RNA purification into an optimized protocol.
Ambion® RNAlater® Solution
Ambion® RNAlater® Tissue Collection: RNA Stabilization Solution is an aqueous, nontoxic tissue storage reagent that rapidly permeates tissues to stabilize and protect cellular RNA.
- Single reagent immediately inactivates RNases and stabilizes RNA within tissues or cells
- Eliminates the need to grind and freeze samples in liquid nitrogen or rush samples back to the lab freezer
- Stabilizes RNA for 1 day at 37°C, 1 week at 25°C, 1 month at 4°C, or indefinitely at –20°C
Ambion® RNaseZap® is a surface decontaminant that destroys RNases on contact.
- Removes RNase contamination from glass and plastic surfaces
- Proven effective at removing high concentrations of dried-on RNase A
- Ideal for cleaning work surfaces, pipettes, and equipment that must be RNase-free
Nuclease-Free Pipette Tips
Ambion® barrier tips prevent cross-contamination of samples by means of an aerosol filter. They are ideal for handling RNA, PCR applications, and for working with radioisotopes or toxic chemicals.
Nuclease-Free Microfuge, Conical, PCR Tubes & Caps
Each lot of tubes is subjected to rigorous testing and is certified to be nuclease-free.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.