Eureka myDesign Genotyping Panels for Agrigenomics
Eureka myDesign custom panels feature:
- Flexible content: Fully customizable panels focused on your variants of interest, in any species. Keep up with recent discoveries by adding new content as needed.
- Targeted content: All informative loci are targeted across all samples and manufacturing batches.
- Partnership: Collaborative engagements with our bioinformaticians to develop a myDesign panel.
- High quality: Accurate and reproducible with every manufactured batch of Eureka myDesign panels.
Advantages of Eureka myDesign panels
- Fast-track focused studies on specific variants of interests, relevant to certain traits, disease states, not covered in catalog products
- Enable studies of species not covered in pre-designed products
- Enable study of a small number of variants in a rapid and affordable manner
Eureka myDesign panels include:
Eureka™ 1.0 Reagent Kit enables genotyping of SNPs and indels on Eureka myDesign panels for up to 384 samples.
Eureka™ Analysis Suite manages samples, ensures next-generation sequencing index combination integrity, and enables genotyping data analysis with a single software package.
Create your own targeted genotyping by sequencing panel for parentage, traceability, marker-trait association, and other routine purposes. Eureka myDesign panels offer an optimal solution for high-throughput sample processing against targeted content.
|Description||Unit size||Cat. No.|
Eureka 1.0 Reagent Kit
|Includes all reagents to process 384 reactions||19585|
Eureka Consumables Kit
|Includes consumables required to process 3,840 reactions||902911|
Eureka myDesign Panel for Agrigenomics
|Includes design and development of a genotyping by sequencing panel containing 100 to 3,000 markers||000922|
Eureka Genotyping Services myDesign Panel
|Includes processing of Eureka™ myDesign™ Panel. Minimum order size 5,000 samples||000923|
Eureka myDesign Genotyping Panel
|Includes one panel containing 100 to 3,000 markers||000924|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.