iBlot to iBlot2 Upgrade
The iBlot® 2 Gel Transfer Device is our second-generation dry transfer device, providing the same speed and convenience as the original iBlot device, but with many new features. The iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device performs western blotting transfer simply, efficiently, and reliably, within seven minutes and without the need for liquid buffers.
Features of the iBlot 2 Dry Blotting System:
- Complete protein transfer in 7 minutes or less
- High detection sensitivity and even transfer
- Increased blotting reliability and reproducibility
- Flexible gel size formats and membrane types
- A simple, user-friendly system
- Options to create new custom programs
- Built-in tutorial and application notes
- High-quality transfer stacks that are more compact than before
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2017 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.