**Thermo Fisher Scientific 'Take Control' Promotion—Terms and Conditions
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Take Control promotion ("Promotion") is a promotion offered by Thermo Fisher Scientific ("Thermo Fisher Scientific"), Marketing Department, Take Control promotion, 102 Fountain Crescent, Inchinnan Business Park, Paisley, PA4 9RE, United Kingdom for customers ("Purchasers").
This promotion broadly includes selected Thermo Scientific™ Molecular and Protein Biology products, Applied Biosystems™, Invitrogen™ and Gibco™ branded products only. Please refer to the list of exclusions within these categories below.
Start Date: 19th September 2016
End Date: 23rd September 2016
1. To be eligible to receive a discount as detailed below the Purchaser must (i) place an order for one or more products at list price in a single order to receive a 27% discount. There is no limit on the quantity of eligible products that can be purchased. The Promotion does not apply to the products contained in the following list:
- Most Custom products and services
- All Gibco™ fetal bovine serum products
- Gibco™ Media bags
- Gibco™ Transient Protein Expresion products
- Bioinformatics products & services
- Applied Biosystems™ ProFlex™ Thermal Cyclers
- Gibco™ AmnioMAX™ Media
- Protein Biology
- Invitrogen™ EVOS™ Cell Imaging Stations
- Some Stem Cell products
- Invitrogen™ Attune™ instruments, including Analyzers and Autosampler
- All Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan® assays products (exception made for the Fixed Menu TaqMan® Array Plates which are included in the promo)
- Ion Torrent™ consumables and instruments
- Applied Biosystems™ SOLiD™ consumables and instruments
- All Capillary sequencing reagents and consumables
- Bioinformatics products & services
- All real-time & sequencing instruments and accessories, including software and upgrades (exception made for Applied Biosystems™ StepOne™ and StepOnePlus™ instruments)
- Molecular Diagnostic Assays
- Applied markets products (including: Animal, Food and Environmental, HID, BioProduction, OEM and Transplant Diagnostics)
- Time & Material Services, compliance Services and Service Plans
2. This Promotion is open to Purchasers who are end users of Thermo Fisher Scientific products based in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom only. The promotion excludes Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and their immediate families, its agencies and third party intermediaries and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. This Promotion includes some custom products. These are Custom Oligos, Primers, Probes & custom designed siRNA and miRNA products and GeneArt gene synthesis products. All custom plate orders are excluded from this offer. Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to extend production times if manufacturing capacities are reached. All custom orders must be placed through the on-line ordering portals:
4. The Promotion starts on the Start Date and ends on the End Date. Any order received outside of these dates will be considered as no eligible for the Promotion.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Promotion. This Promotion cannot be cumulated with customers' individual current discount or other promotions from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to disqualify any Purchaser reasonably believed to have breached, undermined or subverted in any way the legitimate operation of this Promotion, whether by deceptive or wilful activity or otherwise.
7. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that entering this Promotion does not conflict with internal rules and regulations within their organisation. In particular, and without limiting the foregoing, Purchaser warrants that his/her employers have full knowledge of their actions and have consented thereto.
8. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Thermo Fisher Scientific, which may corrupt or affect administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
9. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this Promotion and the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Promotion.