Gibco ExpressionWorld Proposal Submission
Share your expertise with thousands of scientists worldwide on May 10, 2017
We invite you to present at the Gibco™ ExpressionWorld virtual conference—the world’s largest online venue for sharing exciting work in advancing protein expression. This new forum enables you to provide a valuable contribution to the community of researchers using Gibco™ mammalian and insect expression systems for structural biology and biologics development.
In 2016, the virtual event had 1,200 registered participants in over 40 countries. In 2017, we look forward to continue connecting world-class experts with thousands of scientists worldwide. This year’s conference will address a wide range of topics, including:
- Latest developments in high-titer transient expression in CHO cells
- Optimizing scale up into bioreactors
- Recombinant expression for structural biology in mammalian and insect cells
- New applications for protein expression systems
- Optimization of methods to generate and screen proteins
- Protein characterization from ExpiCHO vs. stable cell lines
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.