Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics Service
The Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics Service helps to improve Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Ion Torrent instrument uptime by enabling our service personnel to remotely diagnose and proactively respond to instrument issues. When the service is initiated, instrument and computer performance data are sent to a secure, centrally located system on a periodic basis, where our service support team can immediately and proactively troubleshoot, diagnose, and help maintain performance of your instruments.
The service is responsible for monitoring the instrument’s critical operating parameters, helping to provide you with peace of mind that your unit is functioning according to specifications.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Helps improve up-time
- Enables remote monitoring and diagnostics from almost anywhere in the world
- Helps decrease total cost of product ownership
- Provides telephone access to remote service engineers
- Reports historical performance data
- Proactive problem detection and automated service initiation
- Decrease time for troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Remotely controlled desktop resolution of problems and first-time fixes
- Less time spent on the phone with service personnel
- Version control of software and firmware
Get connected today
For more information and to get set up with remote monitoring, please contact technical support at Contact Us.