The MiniFiler™ Kit is an adjunct kit to Applied Biosystems autosomal STR kits that are currently used for forensic casework. Loci that drop out in DNA samples, which produce no profile or partial profiles using currently available STR kit technology, may be recovered using the MiniFiler™ Kit. The MiniFiler™ Kit has been optimized to produce results from degraded and/or inhibited samples. What is needed to perform 5-dye analysis in your lab?
- Identifiler, SEfiler™, or Yfiler kits
- DS-33 Matrix Standard
- GS500 LIZ or GS600 LIZ Size Standard
- Analysis and Spectral Modules for Variable Binning
- Appropriate Panels/Bins or Macros for Data Analysis
- Capillary Electrophoresis Instrument
A challenging forensic sample amplified with the Identifiler Kit (top) and MiniFiler Kit (bottom).
- AmpFℓSTR Identifiler PCR Amplification Kit
- AmpFℓSTR Yfiler PCR Amplification Kit
- AmpFℓSTR SEfiler™ PCR Amplification Kit
- AmpFℓSTR MiniFiler™ PCR Amplification Kit