ArrayScan™ Emission Filter Wheel Module
Obtain clear, spectrally distinct images for high content analysis by adding custom filters to Thermo Scientific™ ArrayScan™ HCA Readers using Thermo Scientific™ ArrayScan™ Emission Filter Wheel Module.
- Automated specificity—Permits more flexibility in spectral combinations allowing for imaging of more custom fluorochromes. May reduce background and increase signal-to-noise when fitted with appropriate filters
- Integrated—Integrated with software and validated for performance for simple setup and customization. Filter turret controlled from protocol software allowing automatic change during plate run
- Rapid filter switching—Rapid turret movement with switching time of 300 ms between cubes
Key addressable assays
- FRET (Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer)—FRET is when a donor color molecule (chromophore), in its excited state, can transfer some of its energy (the donor) to another chromophore resulting in a much brighter signal in the acceptor. It is used in studying protein-protein interactions.
- Qdot nanocrystals—Tiny semiconductor crystals that can be designed to excite and emit at very specific wavelengths. Cells and structures can be labeled with these and structure identified for analysis
- Live cell applications —May be used with optical density filters to attenuate light to avoid phototoxicity whenever more spectral discrimination is needed
|Compatibility||Compatible with other ArrayScan™ Modules for increased functionality|
|Emission filter wheel||Corresponding emission filters in the six position emission filter wheel to match the combination of one penta-band, one tri-band, one dual-band and two single band dichroics|
|Empty filter cube||Additional cube supplied to use for custom filter combination|
|ArrayScan™ Emission Filter Wheel Module||1 each||N010119||Request a quote|