Vector NTI Express Designer Software
Vector NTI Express Designer Software leads the way in engineering the next generation of in silico cloning and assembly. The newly developed interface is a virtual project canvas for both simplified drag-and-drop vector construction and simplified sequence alignment between projects. Vector NTI Express Designer Software also provides access to GeneArt web tools to obtain optimized protein expression levels.
Vector NTI Express Designer Software is based upon the robust Vector NTI Express Software, and has both Mac OS X and PC operating system versions available.
Engineered for Next-Generation Vector Design:
- Step-by-step workflows simplify your design
- Drag-and-drop design, from palette to canvas
- Freezer inventory
- Track expression results with different constructs
Simple design to order
- GeneArt gene synthesis portal integration
In silico assembly
- Select your promoter, RBS, terminator, selection marker, etc
New Biodesign Methodology
This new design methodology allows the management of complex, multigene to multiprotein experimental designs, enabling the visualization and optimization of interactions within your host systems. More important, the software allows for the reuse of validated designs for further experimentation, such as:
- Creating a “part" from a wild type sequence (use your traditional “sequence library to begin creating genetic parts)
- Characterizing parts (use experimental techniques to profile part performance in a range of conditions)
- Building a "device" from one or more parts
- Building a "circuit" from one or more devices
- Creating relationships between parts, devices, and circuits (e.g., have one circuit activate or repress another)
- Managing your parts, devices, and circuits in the Database Explorer
Vector NTI Express Software Guides
Download your free 30-day Vector NTI Express Designer Software trial and test this innovative application.