Custom Formatting Services
Customized TaqMan Array Cards, Plates, and OpenArray Plates
The Custom Formatting Services offers the convenience of TaqMan Assays pre-plated according to your specifications. This can significantly reduce your hands-on effort in getting your samples analyzed and virtually eliminates pipetting error. Just tell us how you want to configure your plate and we will manufacture it. When your custom-plated TaqMan Assays arrive, you simply add your sample and master mix, and start thermal cycling. TaqMan Array plates are available in these formats and formulations:
- 96- or 384-well plates
- 5–20 µL final reaction volumes
- Assays dried onto the plate or in liquid formulation
- Fast and standard formats for use with a wide range of instruments including the StepOnePlus™, 7500, 7900HT, ViiA™ 7, and QuantStudio 6/7/12K Flex Real-Time PCR Systems
How to order custom-plated TaqMan Assays
- For gene expression analysis using predesigned TaqMan Gene Expression Assays, use our online tool to configure your plate.
- For all other requests, work with our Custom Services team or your sales representative to order the plate.
- Download and fill out the Custom Plating Service Request Form.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com or contact your sales representative.
- One of our representatives will contact you in approximately 2–3 days to discuss your order.
- Your Custom Plates will arrive approximately 3–5 weeks after you place your order.
Our TaqMan Array Card is a 384-well microfluidic card, designed for performing 384 simultaneous real-time PCR reactions without the need for expensive liquid-handling automation. TaqMan Array Cards are preloaded with dried-down, high-quality TaqMan Assays (TaqMan probes and PCR primer sets), ready for 1 to 8 samples to be run in parallel against 12 to 384 TaqMan Gene Assay targets. Preconfigured and flexible-content TaqMan Array Cards are available for specific pathways, and custom TaqMan Array Cards using predesigned TaqMan Assays can be configured online.
For all other applications or requests, our Custom Services team will design and manufacture cards to fit your experimental needs.
OpenArray technology is an affordable real-time PCR–based format that minimizes reagent use and helps greatly decrease the price per data point, so more samples can be run within the same budget. One OpenArray plate can hold as many samples as eight traditional 384-well plates. Preconfigured and flexible-content TaqMan OpenArray Plates are available for specific pathways, and custom TaqMan OpenArray Plates using predesigned or custom TaqMan Assays can be configured online.
For all other applications or requests, our Custom Services team will design and manufacture cards to fit your experiment.
The TaqMan Custom Plating Service can be used for the following TaqMan Assay types:
- TaqMan Gene Expression Assays (Inventoried, Made-to-Order, and Custom)
- TaqMan Non-coding RNA Assays (Inventoried and Made-to-Order)
- TaqMan SNP Genotyping Assays (Predesigned, Custom, and DME)
- TaqMan Mutation Detection Assays
- TaqMan Copy Number Assays (Predesigned, Custom Plus, or Custom) either alone or in duplex with TaqMan Copy Number Reference Assays
- TaqMan MicroRNA Assays (Inventoried, Made-to-Order, and Custom)
- Custom TaqMan Probes and Primers
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.