Primer Designer Tool for PCR & Sanger Sequencing
Streamline your workflow with our primer design tool
From design to synthesis, quality primers are vital to successful results. Use our online Applied Biosystems™ Primer Designer™ Tool to search for the right PCR/Sanger sequencing primer pair from a database of ~650,000 predesigned primer pairs for resequencing the human exome and human mitochondrial genome. Choose from different amplicon lengths to accommodate various research applications and biological sample types.
- Our primers are free of known SNPs and primer-dimers, highly target-specific and used under universal PCR conditions
- Full primer coverage for Ion Torrent™ AmpliSeq™ Exome Panel and Ion Torrent™ AmpliSeq™ Cancer Hotspot Panel v.2 Sanger confirmation workflow
- Flexible primer configuration to meet your research needs: primers can be ordered unmodified, M13-tailed, HPLC-purified or desalted
- All the primers have been checked by mass spectrometry and have passed stringent bioinformatics metrics; lab bench validation tests have shown >95% success rate
(File must be less than 500 kb in size and contain less than 1000 unique line-items.)
Typical delivery services for USA and Canada:
- Desalted primers: ships within 2 business days, delivery on the 3rd business day.
- HLPC purified primers: ships within 6 business days, delivery in 1-2 business days.