Life Technologies offers a variety of primary cultures and established cell lines, as well as reagents, media, sera, and growth factors for your cell culture experiments. The links below contain lists of the more commonly used cell lines and other cell culture products available from Life Technologies.
- 细胞系: In addition to the mammalian and insect cell lines listed below, we offer primary mammalian cells and complete cell culture systems, including keratinocyte, fibroblast, melanocyte, hepatocyte, corneal and mammary epithelial, large vessel and microvascular endothelial, smooth muscle, and neuronal cell culture systems.
- 细胞培养基: Invitrogen provides you with all of your cell culture needs through our Gibco Cell Culture Media, and offers products to support the growth of a range of mammalian cell lines.
- Insect Cell Culture Media: Gibco insect media from Invitrogen have been formulated for maximum growth and protein yields.
- Serum Free Media & Specialty Media: As the world’s largest manufacturer of cell culture media, Invitrogen leads the way in the development of innovative specialty media, including serum free media options.
- Fetal Bovine Serum & Other Sera: Invitrogen supplies a wide range of Gibco animal sera, both bovine and nonbovine, for cell culture applications, the most widely used being fetal bovine serum (FBS).
- 细胞培养试剂: When reproducible results matter, use Gibco cell culture reagents. Gibco cell culture reagents are infused with quality, customer-focused innovation and service excellence from beginning to end.
- 细胞培养用抗生素: Invitrogen offers a wide selection of antibiotics, antimycotics and detection kits.
- 培养基添加剂: Invitrogen produces an extensive selection of media supplements to ensure the reliability and consistency of your cell culture research.
- Accessory Products: Attachment factors, matricies and instruments for cell culture from Invitrogen.
- 生长因子: Invitrogen offers an array of highly-potent and highly-pure growth factors, chemokines, cytokines, and other proteins and protein inhibitors validated for use in cell culture.