Wireless Monitoring Systems
It’s okay to be obsessive about the security of your samples. We agree. They represent the promise of your research, hope for an answer, a breakthrough, maybe even a cure. Thermo Scientific wireless monitoring solutions are designed to help put your mind at ease. Knowing a state-of-the-art, wireless monitoring system is watching, safeguarding, and data logging critical equipment parameters, and knowing that in the event of a power or mechanical failure, you’ll be notified right away provides peace of mind.
Choose your wireless monitoring system
Choose from several options designed for stationary equipment as well as cold chain, plus new cloud-based solutions to support a connected lab.
A new, easy-to-install and configure laboratory equipment monitoring solution that works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud.
- Simplified dashboard reporting
- Improved productivity with automated data collection, storage, and mobile access
- For cold storage equipment* it monitors cabinet and ambient temperature using built-in temperature sensors (RTD)
- For CO2 incubators* it monitors chamber temperature and gas levels from the incubator data output connection
Client-server based, easy to use, easy to maintain with a wifi temperature monitor and more.
- Run one lab or an entire enterprise
- Support multiple locations, multiple types and brands of equipment
- Protect the quality of your samples
- Facilitate regulatory compliance
- Continuously monitor and report conditions 24/7/365, even during a power outage
Proactively monitor and manage your cabinet and ambient temperatures, electricity and energy use, and door openings
- Powerful system designed to collect, analyze and facilitate efficiency
- Assists with cost recommendations compared to industry standards
- Provides real-time analytics 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Alerts you when thresholds are exceeded
**InSight is only available in North America.
Bring temperature tracking right to your smartphone to ensure the cold chain has been preserved during transport or storage.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Small size fits easily into nearly any type of container or enclosure
- Set parameters and view complete temperature readings and history with the free Smart-Tracker mobile app
Compare wireless monitoring systems
|DeviceLink Hub||SmartVue||InSight||Smart Tracker|
|Compliance||FDA, cGxP||ISA/IED 17025 (Cofrac)|
(independent sensor monitoring)
DeviceLink Hub cloud-based system brochure
Technology is always evolving and so is your lab. Today's lab workflow requires productivity and efficiency, and connectivity tools like DeviceLink Hub can bring it together by transforming your equipment into digital assistants so you can focus on science.
- Improved productivity with automated data collection, storage and mobile access
- Peace of mind and workflow efficiency
- Easy set-up and low cost of ownership
- Commitment to data security
Wireless monitoring systems brochures
SmartVue wireless monitoring video
See for yourself how SmartVue can work for your lab
Improve wireless sample protection with SmartVue monitoring—it's smart, simple, and scalable. Get continuous, 24/7/365 real-time monitoring of:
What is Unity Lab Services?
Access our expert service team, get information on support plans and training, parts and consumables resources, and other instrument services. Unity Lab Services provides a customizable set of offerings to create a single source for integrated lab service, support and supply management. (US only)