HER2 CISH Certification
*Please note: Per FDA requirements, each laboratory must be certified in order to use the HER2 CISH Kit. However, only one user per laboratory must successfully complete the program below to certify the laboratory, enabling it to order the SPOT-Light® HER2 CISH Kit for use on patient specimens. The first user to become certified will be deemed the lab administrator for the certification of the laboratory.
Step 1 - Online Tutorial
- Register for the certification program by clicking on the “Certify me!” button below and completing the online registration form
- Receive an email from Invitrogen containing a link to the online tutorial and quiz
- Take the online tutorial and pass the quiz with at least 8/10 correct answers
- Receive an email from Invitrogen with ordering instructions for the HER2 CISH Certification Combo Kit
Step 2 - Laboratory Training
- Order the HER2 CISH Certification Combo Kit
- Perform CISH on the 20 slides provided in the HER2 CISH Certification Combo Kit
- Determine HER2 gene status for each slide; record results on the scoring sheets
- Send stained slides and scoring sheets back to us for evaluation
- After we confirm at least 18/20 accurately scored slides, your laboratory will become HER2 CISH certified, and able to order the SPOT-Light® HER2 CISH Kit (84-0150) for use on patient specimens. We will send back your stained slides for documentation purposes
If you have a question about the HER2 CISH certification process, send us an email at email@example.com.