QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument – Product Information
The QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument delivers the proven performance, flexibility, expandability, and support you expect from an Applied Biosystems® instrument with new features to meet the needs of the clinical laboratory today and tomorrow. Please complete the contact form to download the QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument brochure.
- Supports multiple assay formats and throughputs
- Supports clinical research applications and assay development
- Allows to run critical laboratory-developed tests that are not available as IVDs
Results You Can Trust
- Have confidence with an instrument that helps you ensure compliance for fully-regulated facilities in Europe and the United States.
- Reagent and patient information can be tracked by test for quality control purposes. Reagents are entered by barcode, and patient information is uploaded from Excel® files to minimize data entry errors.
- Validated for use with the QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument, Quidel® Molecular Assays were developed with performance that ensures high diagnostic accuracy.
*Assay not performed with Quidel® Molecular Assay.
Flexibility You Want
- The QuantStudio™ Dx system covers all your needs, whether you are performing pathogen detection, gene expression analysis, SNP genotyping, copy number analysis, castPCR™ technology, microRNA and other non-coding RNA analysis, or high-resolution melt (HRM) analysis*.
- With four easily interchangeable thermal cycling blocks, you can select the format that’s right for your assay including 96-well plates (standard or fast), 384-well plates, or the easy-to-use qPCR Microfluidic Card.
- Test development software provided with the system supports clinical research applications and assay development, enabling high-complexity labs, such as those governed by CLIA, to run critical laboratory-developed tests that are not available as IVD tests. The software can also accommodate custom protocols and analyses.
- Highly efficient workflow—from acquiring samples to reporting results—allows quickly processing and delivering results to clinicians and patients.
- IVD tests are represented by a test definition document (TDD), with pre-defined run and analysis parameters to reduce setup time and effort.
- QuantStudio™ Dx can be connected to a laboratory information management system (LIMS) so that results can be uploaded directly to patient records after a run, reducing workloads for busy technologists.
- A 384-well qPCR Microfluidic Card*—designed to perform 8 by 48 simultaneous reactions without the need for liquid-handling robots—enhances efficiency, reduces costs, and allows for highly complex multi-analyte analysis, quickly and easily.
* Many assays, such as the Quidel® C. difficile assay, can be analyzed on the QuantStudio™ Dx instrument in less than 60 minutes. Analysis times are dependent on the assay’s protocol.
** The amplification curves for qualitative real-time PCR look different than those for quantitative.
|4479888||QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with 96-Well Standard Block||Request a Quote|
|4479889||QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with 96-Well Fast Block||Request a Quote|
|4479890||QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with 384-Well Block||Request a Quote|
|4479891||QuantStudio™ Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with Array Card Block||Request a Quote|