Division Arrested Cell Lines
- Use frozen cells as ordinary, cost-effective assay reagents for screening
- Decouple the labor- and time-intensive production of live cells from your screening process (Figure 1)
- Avoid the variability associated with cell division; get more consistent results
- GPCR Functional Cell-Based Assays
- Nuclear Receptor Functional Cell-Based Assays
- hERG Functional Cell-Based Assays
- Fursov, N. et al. (2005) Improving consistency of cell-based assays by using division- arrested cells. Assay Drug Dev Technol 3(1): 7–15.
- Kunapuli, P. et al. (2005) Application of division arrest technology to cell-based HTS: comparison with frozen and fresh cells. Assay Drug Dev Technol 3(1): 17–26.
- Digan, M.E. et al. (2005) Evaluation of division-arrested cells for cell-based highthroughput screening and profiling. J Biomol Screen 10(6): 615–623.
- Vasudevan, C. et al. (2005) Improving high-content-screening assay performance by using division-arrested cells. Assay & Drug Development Technologies 3(5): 515–523.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.