Attune cytometric software
The software for the original Attune Flow Cytometer can be downloaded without licensing fees and can be added to any desktop or laptop computer at your institution without any additional costs. Results can be easily analyzed at your convenience at your own computer, allowing the next user to run experiments on the Attune cytometer. Before initiating the download process, use the table below to determine which software version your system uses.
Why should I upgrade to v2.1.0?
If you purchased your Attune Cytometer without an Autosampler before January 1, 2013, you may be running software v1.2.5 on a Windows XP system. To get the benefits of the v2.1.0 software requires the purchase of an upgrade kit; or you can upgrade to v2.1.0 for free with the purchase of an Attune Autosampler.
- Better performance—responsiveness of software v2.1.0 is dramatically improved over v1.2.5
- Faster analysis of samples—save time with batch processing, ability to select multiple objects, and easier experiment setup and data analysis
- Sample recovery—no other syringe-driven system offers the ability to recover unused samples
- Increased functionality—additional functionality beyond supporting the use of 96- and 384-well plates
The Attune Computer Upgrade Kit (Cat. No. 4481653) includes:
- A Dell™ 64-bit computer with the Windows 7 operating system
- Attune Cytometric Software v2.1 and v2.1 Documentation Kit
- A visit by trained service personnel to assist in the transfer of data from the existing computer system
Download the Upgrade Kit Flyer
There are two ways to purchase the upgrade kit:
- Standalone kit: Attune Software (v2.1.0) and Computer Upgrade Kit, including on-site installation and data transfer (Cat. No. 4481653); or
- Kit + Service Contract: 1-year service contract and the upgrade kit together (35% savings compared to purchasing separately). Contact your sales rep to request a quote.