The donations collected at blood collection centers are subject to a large amount of variability, including donor-to-donor differences in the volume collected and the composition (i.e., platelet concentration differences between donors). This application note outlines a simple, step-by-step guide to troubleshooting low product yields.
In this application note, we describe an efficient method to harvest multiple liters of Escherichia coli (E. coli) cells using continuous flow centrifugation.
See videos highlighting our broad range of centrifuges designed for applications including clinical and blood banking, microbiology, tissue culture, molecular biology and genomics, drug discovery, and proteomics.
- Temperature Control Resources
- Smart Notes Publication for Lab Equipment and Consumables
- Centrifugation Resources
- Biological Safety Cabinets - CertNotes
- A Unique Spin on Bartending
- Water Purification Solutions
- Nalgene Stormwater Sampler
- XPS Data Interpretation Webinar
- Rheology Recorded Webinars
- Seminarios web sobre caracterización de materiales
- Laboratory Shakers Videos
- Lab Water Source Webinars
- Water Purification System Maintenance Checklist
- Water Quality Resources