Barcoded PCR Plates
Need help choosing? Use our PCR/qPCR plastics selection tool
Streamline your sample tracking with barcoded PCR plates. All Thermo Scientific fully skirted and semi-skirted PCR plates are available with random, off-the-shelf barcoding or custom barcoding for complete flexibility. All of our barcodes deliver reliable reading performance and durability for secure and efficient tracking. Barcode labels are scratch-resistant and are able to withstand chemical exposures and wide temperature extremes from -196°C to +120°C.
- Armadillo 96-Well Semi-Skirted PCR Plates, Barcoded
- Armadillo 96-Well Semi-Skirted, Low Profile PCR Plates, Barcoded
- Armadillo 96-Well PCR Plates, Barcoded
- 96-Well Fully Skirted Plates, Barcoded
- 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Fast Block, Barcoded
- 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Flat Deck, Barcoded
- 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Raised Deck, Barcoded
- 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Segmented, Barcoded
All semi and fully-skirted PCR plates and storage plates can be barcoded. Choose plate type, barcode format, label size, barcode density, sequence, and positioning. Please refer to the Custom Barcode Order Form for a full listing. The minimum order for custom barcoded product is 1,000 plates.
The process for placing an order for a custom barcode product is as follows:
- Please submit a completed Custom Barcode Order Form to one of the addresses below.
- A quotation and custom part code will then be generated.
- Manufacture of the custom bar coded product will only commence on receipt of a complete order at the quotation price.
Product will be shipped up 10 weeks from receipt of order.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.