Nucleic acid purification using Ambion silica–magnetic particle technology developed to extract both genomic and viral nucleic acid from diverse sample matrices including blood, FFPE, cells, tissue, and cell-free samples.
- Kits for manual or automated sample processing
- Compatible with MagMAX Express™ Magnetic Particle Processors for automated workflows
Circumvent nucleic acid isolation entirely and go from sample to reverse transcription–qPCR or real-time PCR SNP detection in 5–10 minutes. Specialized Ambion and TaqMan kits for the following applications and others:
- Analysis of blood samples collected in Tempus Blood RNA Tubes
- Expression analysis of cultured cells using TaqMan Assays or SYBR Green dye detection
- Single-cell expression analysis
Both spin-column and 96-well plate kits are designed for fast and easy isolation of viral RNA or DNA from cell-free samples such as serum, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid, and cell culture supernatant.
- Yields highly concentrated viral RNA and DNA
- 96-well silica plate system uses a low-depth centrifuge bucket compatible with most existing laboratory centrifuges
Sensitive and highly consistent Dynabeads particle-based isolation of viral RNA and DNA from cell-free samples using manual or automated sample processing.
- Uniform size and surface area of Dynabeads particles help ensure reproducible results
- Easy RNA and DNA isolation from challenging viruses present at extremely low titers
Use standard laboratory centrifuges and Ambion glass-fiber filter cartridges to capture and purify high-quality RNA from blood in about 1 hour.
- Isolate high-quality RNA from blood without separate RBC lysis or proteinase K treatment
Automated nucleic acid purification systems
Life Technologies nucleic acid purification technologies are specifically engineered to meet the demanding needs of automated sample preparation users.
The iPrep™ Purification Instrument is a closed system, benchtop instrument for fully automated nucleic acid purification. Process up to 13 samples in less than 30 minutes. Just load the prefilled, sealed reagent cartridge, add samples, and select a protocol.
- Prepackaged reagents and cartridges minimize setup variation
- The iPrep™ PureLink Virus Kit purifies viral or bacterial DNA or RNA from samples such as plasma, serum, blood, and urine
Economical, flexible processors available in 24-well and 96-well formats. MagMAX Express™ processors use a unique system of permanent rods sheathed in disposable plastic to collect magnetic particles and release them into wells containing reagents for the next step. The effectiveness of particle collection and transfer provides superior washing and elution efficiency, and rapid processing.
- MagMAX™ kit compatibility
- Flexibility to use with other magnetic bead–based purification products
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.