5500 W Series Genetic Analysis Systems: Next-Generation Sequencing
The 5500 W Series Genetic Analysis Systems are highly accurate, massively parallel next-generation sequencing platforms that support a wide range of research applications such as exome sequencing and RNA-Seq on a pay-per-lane basis. With platform-optimized sample preparation, individually configurable sequencing lanes, superior sequencing chemistry, and biologist-friendly data analysis solutions, the 5500 W Series Genetic Analysis Systems offer the utmost in flexibility and accuracy.
View the spec sheet
Sequencing Right Here, Right Now with Pay Per Lane
- Sequence when you need to, without the wait or exorbitant reagent penalties for unused lanes
- Use one or two FlowChips, each with six independently addressable and configurable lanes
- Run genome, exome, transcriptome, and other experiments in parallel in the same run
Confidence in Your Sequencing
- Leverage superior accuracy of up to 99.99% for detection of low-frequency alleles in disease research
- Confidence and uniformity in multiplexing with up to 96 barcodes
- Reproducibility, reliability, and quality for your RNA applications
Currently own a SOLiD® System?
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.