- Gibco™ media conveniently pre-filled in bags in a variety of formulations and sizes
- Specifically designed to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Easily integrates with most systems - universal design provides multiple connection options
- Gibco quality and reliability in a disposable format up to 1,000 L
Gibco Cell Culture Bags
The new product contact layer of the Gibco universal bag is now ultralow density polyethylene and has the following benefits:
- Robust, clear and animal-origin free film
- Single-ply co-extruded film structure
- Extremely low extractable and leachable profile
- Superior gas transmission barrier properties
- Consistent film across every bag size (1–1,000 L)
All bags were transitioned to the new Gibco PE film during 2010.
Gibco flexible packaging options
Gibco PE bags are available prefilled with a selection of Gibco media and reagents in 5, 10 and 20 L sizes.
The Cellbag™ Bioreactor from Wave Biotech (part of GE Healthcare) is available prefilled with Gibco media.
Review the film validation testing methods and results, gas transmission rates, construction details, and stability data for the Gibco PE film.