Imject KLH-Peptide Conjugation Service
Our service combines keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH), the most immunogenic and widely-used carrier protein for the preparation of peptide antigens, with high-quality peptides at multiple scale and purity options. Peptides 6–25 amino acids in length are synthesized using the latest Fmoc solid-phase technology, purified by HPLC, conjugated at cysteine side chains or C-termini to Imject Mariculture KLH (mcKLH), and then dialyzed to remove salts and non-conjugated peptides.
- Convenient—receive ready-to-use dialyzed and lyophilized KLH-peptide conjugates
- Flexible—peptide length, scale and purity are customizable
- High-yield conjugation—each Imject mcKLH molecule can be coupled via primary amines to hundreds of peptide haptens
- Validated quality—purified and stabilized Imject mcKLH maintains solubility in aqueous solutions, unlike traditional sources of the carrier protein
- Highly immunogenic—KLH has a high molecular mass (4.5 x 105 to 1.3 x 107 Daltons; aggregates of 350- and 390-kDa subunits) and elicits a stronger immune response than BSA or OVA
- Sustainable source—Imject mcKLH is harvested from select populations of the mollusk Megathura crenulata (keyhole limpet) grown in mariculture instead of being extracted from wild populations
Contact us using these email addresses, or download and send the quote form.
Specifications of the Thermo Scientific Imject KLH-Peptide Conjugation Service
|Peptide length||6 to 25† amino acids|
|Peptide manufacturing scale||1 to 25 mg‡|
|Peptide purity options||>70%, >80%, >90% and >95% pure|
|Peptide quality control (QC)||MALDI MS and analytical HPLC|
|Peptide conjugation site (reactive group)||
|Conjugate delivery options||≥10 days, depending on scale and purity|
†Please inquire about longer peptide lengths
‡Greater amounts or different scales available upon request
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.