SampleSorcerers help advance cancer research with the ability to finally get meaningful results from archived and degraded samples.
Bioinfomagicians analyze NGS data so much easier by helping to find the biological meaning of variants quicker than ever with pushbutton workflows.
Next-generation sequencing is easier for SeqWizards who are enabled to get more information, more cost-effectively, using simple streamlined workflows.
The power to design and run gene research panels quickly and simply enables GeneGenies to get to the variants that matter faster.
I'm a GeneGenie
Do you need to perform variant analysis of 100 to 1000s of gnes from as little as 10 ng nucleic acid?
Your wish has been granted.
I get to the variants that matter, faster, with the power to design and run gene panels quickly and simply.
Stories from GeneGenies
- Watch Dr. Peter Ray discuss CFTR analysis using data generated on the Ion PGM™ and Sanger sequencing platforms.
- Listen to Dr. Marcel Nelen describe the results of the collaborative networks for Ion AmpliSeq™ BRCA and Colon/Lung Cancer Research panels.
- Find out how Dr. Jeremy Stuart is using single-gene to whole-exome sequencing for translational research.
- See how Dr. Christian Marshall is using whole-exome sequencing for detection of relevant variants for research in rare disordersSolutions for GeneGenies.
Solutions for GeneGenies
- Sequence individual genes, gene regions, or sets of genes to analyze known or discover novel germline and/or somatic mutations using Ion AmpliSeq™ targeted sequencing technology.
- Target genes involved in some of the most common Mendelian diseases using the Ion AmpliSeq™ Inherited Disease Panel.
- Target your genes of interest with IonAmpliSeq™ Community Panels designed with input from leading disease researchers and validated for performance.
- Design and order your custom panel with Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer.
- Detect genetic alterations in coding regions of the genome that may cause inherited disorders.
- Find the biological meaning of your research data quickly and easily with Ion Reporter™ Software, featuring preconfigured workflows for single sample, tumor/normal, trios, and CNV analysis.
Blog posts for GeneGenies