HPLC and UHPLC Systems
Excellence built into each innovative LC system
You have a broad range of innovative Thermo Scientific™ HPLC and UHPLC systems to choose from:
- The award-winning, industry-leading Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ UHPLC systems, featuring state of the art science and technology for maximum separation performance
- Proven Thermo Scientific™ UltiMate™ 3000 systems that meet the requirements of a broad range of applications
- Thermo Scientific™ EASY-nLC™ system for simple easy connection to LC-MS
HPLC and UHPLC systems
Obtain more results with better separations and easier interaction simultaneously, without compromise. These systems were designed from the ground up to take every piece of your chromatography to the next level.
Perform the full range of rapid LC applications on one system. These systems can use small particle columns for fast separations with excellent resolution. Select from biocompatible, non-biocompatible, and extended pressure platforms.
Standard systems deliver versatility and performance to meet microbore, analytical, and semipreparative LC applications. They are available with binary, quaternary, and dual gradient pump options.
Purify compounds from microgram to lower milligram quantities with accurate gradients and flexible flow rates. Featuring various fractionation options and smart software support like peak-triggered fraction collection, this system is tailored for robust, safe, and high-performance purifications.
- Connect your lab to boost productivity with secure remote access to your data and instruments
- Real-time monitoring of your instrument with automatic email notifications
- Store data in secure accounts and share with colleagues and collaborators
Learn about the history and basics of HPLC and UHPLC.
Access the latest version of our Chromatography Columns and Consumables Catalog to ensure that you're optimizing your applications! Our enhanced online version features a robust applications search tool, access to method development guides, application notebooks, and much more.