Process impurities such as host cell proteins (HCPs) can threaten Biopharmaceutical manufacturers need to closely monitor the charge variant profiles of their monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). It is critical that the method selected provide high resolution data and consistent column to column performance. In this webinar, learn about the newest addition in our comprehensive portfolio of products for bio separations.
Here we will focus on:
- Fundamental criteria around weak cation exchange method design
- Advancements in resin chemistries throughout the years
- How to speed up charge variant analysis to 10 minute separations for high throughput analysis
- Innovative advancements in methodology, including the coupling of IEX to a mass spectrometer, for more detailed characterization.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about how to select the most optimal buffer for salt gradient analysis
- Understand the benefits of switching to a pH gradient buffer system
- Discover new and emerging techniques in charge variant analysis, including CVA-MS
Who Should Attend
- Biopharma and Academic researchers interested in the characterization of therapeutic proteins (including monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins and biosimilar therapeutics)
- People who need to speed up analysis or get more information from one injection with the added benefits of high resolution mass spectrometry