Upgrade to TaqMan Gene Expression Assays and Array Plates
Maximize performance when you switch to TaqMan Gene Expression assays and array plates
- Relevant content—TaqMan assays and arrays detect similar genes found on Bio-Rad™ panels, which use SYBR Green chemistry. Find a TaqMan assay or array using the selection tool at the bottom of this page.
- Broad instrument compatibility—TaqMan assays and array plates for gene expression are compatible on Bio-Rad qPCR instruments. We tested TaqMan Assays on the BioRad CFX96 Touch™ and CFX384™ real-time PCR systems and they performed very well (see data).
- Comprehensive—we’ve got you covered with over 2 million predesigned gene expression assays in nearly 30 different species. We also have a collection of >500 quality-guaranteed* fixed or flexible panels targeting specific pathways, biomarkers, or disease states.
- Unrivaled performance—TaqMan Assays are designed using an industry-leading, verified bioinformatics pipeline, to help ensure that each assay is optimally designed and performs consistently.
- Affordable—TaqMan gene expression assays require no optimization and minimize the labor, expense, and bioinformatics expertise required to design qPCR assays.**
Use the selection tool at the bottom of this page to find TaqMan equivalents for Bio-Rad panels or use the button below to search all TaqMan Assays. TaqMan array plates and cards are optimized to work with TaqMan master mixes.
TaqMan array plates
Did you know that TaqMan array plates are compatible with Bio-Rad instruments? It’s true.
(A) Amplification curves from the TaqMan Array Human Endogenous Controls Plate, Fast 96-Well (Cat. No. 4426700), run on the Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch 0.1-mL-block instrument.
(B) Ct concordance data from the TaqMan Array Human Endogenous Controls Plate, Fast 96-Well, run on both the Bio-Rad CFX96 Touch instrument and the QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System, 96-Well Fast.
How to order TaqMan array plates based on the model and block of your Bio-Rad instrument
BioRad CFX Connect™/CFX96 Touch 0.1mL blocks are compatible with TaqMan array 96-well fast plates, which are orderable online in three compositions:
- Custom—you decide which TaqMan Assays and how many to put on your array plate (minimum order quantity of six is required). Learn more ›
- Fixed—ready-made, inventoried TaqMan array plates will ship to you the same or next day (minimum order quantity of 1). Panels target common pathways, diseases, and cellular processes. Browse fixed arrays ›
- Flexible—we compiled a list of assays targeting common pathways, diseases, and cellular processes, but you can make modifications (minimum order quantity of six is required). Learn more ›
All other BioRad instruments/blocks are compatible with specialty TaqMan array plates, 96-well and 384-well. Contact our Specialty Plating team for more information. If you are still unsure of what product to use contact Technical Support.
Gold-standard TaqMan performance for the same price as assays/arrays using SYBR Green chemistry
Use the selector tool below to find TaqMan array plates that locate similar genes detected by PrimePCR™ assays and arrays. For assays or arrays not listed below, please contact Technical Support.
Selection guide for TaqMan array plates
|Panel Category||Pathway/Process/Disease||Species||BioRad Product Name||SKU|
* A minimum quantity of six custom plates per order is required.
**For the full terms and conditions, go to thermofisher.com/taqmanguarantee
BioRad™, CFX Connect™, CFX96 Touch™, CFX384™, and PrimePCR™ are trademarks of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., which is not affiliated with Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. The statements herein have not been reviewed or endorsed by Bio-Rad.
TaqMan® is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., used under permission and license.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.