NuPAGE® Bis Tris Gels
|NuPage® 4-12% Bis-Tris Gel 1.0 mm, 10 well||2 gels||NP0321PK2|
|NuPage® 4-12% Bis-Tris Gel 1.0 mm, 12 well||2 gels||NP0322PK2|
|NuPage® 4-12% Bis-Tris Gel 1.0 mm, 15 well||2 gels||NP0323PK2|
|NuPage® 4-12% Bis-Tris Gel 1.5 mm, 10 well||2 gels||NP0335PK2|
|NuPage® 4-12% Bis-Tris Gel 1.5 mm, 15 well||2 gels||NP0336PK2|
Designed for Performance
The NuPAGE® Bis-Tris gels are discontinuous SDS-PAGE systems that operate in the same way as the traditional Tris-Glycine system, but are cast at a lower pH (pH 6.4). This results in:
- Longer shelf life (12 months for NuPAGE® Bis-Tris.
- Better protein stability/minimal protein modification during the run. The pH of the separating region is 7.0 for the Bis-Tris gels. Better protein stability is particularly important for low abundance proteins or critical post-gel analysis such as peptide sequencing and mass spectrometry analysis.
- NuPAGE® Gels enable excellent resolution, reliable, consistent & reproducible results.
- More efficient western transfers. NuPAGE® Gels transfer to membranes more efficiently than Tris-glycine Gels.
- Fast run times: typically 35-50 minutes