Which TaqMan MicroRNA or Noncoding RNA Assay/Array Product Is Right for You?
The most comprehensive MicroRNA and Noncoding RNA qPCR assay selection in the industry—spend more time getting results, not designing assays
TaqMan™ Assays are probe and primer sets based on 5’-nuclease assay chemistry using TaqMan™ MGB (minor groove binder) probes, the most quantitative expression technology available.
- High specificity, great sensitivity, and large dynamic range for noncoding RNA studies
- Ready-to-go format: TaqMan Assays require no optimization and eliminate the labor, expense, and bioinformatics expertise required to design qPCR assays
Choose from a variety of primer and probe sets (assays) designed by Thermo Fisher scientists based on format and research area.
|What assay format do you want?||What type of research are you doing?||Use this TaqMan Assay/Array|
|Single Tube||Target microRNA analysis||TaqMan™ MicroRNA Assays|
|Pri-miRNA (human/rodent) analysis||TaqMan™ Pri-miRNA Assays|
|Long noncoding RNA (human/rodent) analysis||TaqMan™ Non-coding RNA Assays|
|384-Well Microfluidic Card||Profiling all known miRNA's (miRBase v14) using limited samples or material (human/rodent)||TaqMan™ Array MicroRNA Cards|
|OpenArray™ Plate||Large-scale profiling (human/rodent)||TaqMan™ OpenArray™ MicroRNA Panels|
TaqMan Assays are available in the following formats:
- Single tubes are available in a convenient all-in-one tube format for quantitative miRNA and noncoding RNA (ncRNA) studies
- 384-well microfluidic cards are ideal for profiling studies miRNA only on our ViiA™ 7 and 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR Systems
- OpenArray™ Plates are for use with the OpenArray™ Real-Time PCR System to meet high-throughput profiling demands
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.