CytoTune-iPS Sendai Reprogramming
Reprogramming somatic cells to iPSCs is a critical and potentially time-intensive step in stem cell research. Our CytoTune-iPS 2.0 Sendai Reprogramming Kits support cutting-edge basic research and our CTS CytoTune 2.1 Sendai Reprogramming Kit facilitates clinical and translational research. Regardless of where you are in the process, we have reprogramming tools to support you from research through commercialization.
CytoTune iPS 2.0 Sendai Reprogramming Kit – the highest success rate among non-integrating reprogramming technologies
- Highest success rate for both fibroblast and blood reprogramming
- Scalable cell line generation with minimal hands-on time
- Rapid clearance of RNA vectors
CTS CytoTune-iPS 2.1 Sendai Reprogramming Kit – seamless transition to the clinic
- Manufactured according to GMP principles
- Formulated animal origin free
- Accompanied by documentation to support your regulatory filing
Learn how to achieve successful reprogramming while reducing hands-on time.
Discover how to generate more iPSCs from a single experiment.
Understand how integration-free Invitrogen CytoTune technology can be applied to a broad range of experiments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.