Cell Culture Products
Life Technologies offers a variety of primary cultures and established cell lines, as well as reagents, media, sera, and growth factors for your cell culture experiments. The links below contain lists of the more commonly used cell lines and other cell culture products available from Life Technologies.
Cell Culture Products
- Cell Lines: In addition to the mammalian and insect cell lines listed below, we offer primary mammalian cells and complete cell culture systems, including keratinocyte, fibroblast, melanocyte, hepatocyte, corneal and mammary epithelial, large vessel and microvascular endothelial, smooth muscle, and neuronal cell culture systems.
- Cell Culture Media: Invitrogen provides you with all of your cell culture needs through our Gibco® Cell Culture Media, and offers products to support the growth of a range of mammalian cell lines.
- Insect Cell Culture Media: Gibco® insect media from Invitrogen have been formulated for maximum growth and protein yields.
- Serum Free Media & Specialty Media: As the world’s largest manufacturer of cell culture media, Invitrogen leads the way in the development of innovative specialty media, including serum free media options.
- Fetal Bovine Serum & Other Sera: Invitrogen supplies a wide range of Gibco® animal sera, both bovine and nonbovine, for cell culture applications, the most widely used being fetal bovine serum (FBS).
- Cell Culture Reagents: When reproducible results matter, use Gibco® cell culture reagents. Gibco® cell culture reagents are infused with quality, customer-focused innovation and service excellence from beginning to end.
- Cell Culture Antibiotics: Invitrogen offers a wide selection of antibiotics, antimycotics and detection kits.
- Media Supplements: Invitrogen produces an extensive selection of media supplements to ensure the reliability and consistency of your cell culture research.
- Accessory Products: Attachment factors, matricies and instruments for cell culture from Invitrogen.
- Growth Factors: Invitrogen offers an array of highly-potent and highly-pure growth factors, chemokines, cytokines, and other proteins and protein inhibitors validated for use in cell culture.