Reduce Detection Limits in Water Analysis by 2-5 Orders of Magnitude
Dionex IonPac cation concentrator columns are designed primarily for high-purity water analysis. The concentrator strips ions from a measured volume of aqueous sample matrix, concentrating the analyte species and lowering detection limits by 2-5 orders of magnitude.Choose from Three Pressure Formats
- Dionex IonPac TCC-LP1 (4x35mm) low pressure (less than 70 psi at 0.5mL/min) cation concentrator
- Dionex IonPac TCC-ULP1 (5x23mm) ultralow pressure (less than 45 psi at 0.5mL/min) cation concentrator
- Dionex IonPac TCC-XPL1 (6x16mm) extremely low pressure (less than 30 psi at 0.5mL/min) cation concentrator
- Recommended for use with carboxylated columns such as the Dionex IonPac CS12, CS12A, CS14, CS15, CS16, CS17, CS18 or CS19 columns
- For 4mm and 2mm applications
- Recommended for use with monovalent eluents (sulfuric acid, methanesulfonic acid, or hydrochloric acid)
- Dionex IonPac TCC-LP1 (4x35mm) is for use with syringe or autosampler loading (Dionex AS-DV Autosampler) or is appropriate for use with a pressurized bottle or a single piston sample delivery pump for sample loading.
- Dionex IonPac TCC-ULP1 (5x23mm) and TCC-XLP1 (6x16mm) concentrators are for use with syringe or autosampler loading (Dionex AS-DV and AS Autosamplers). They can be used with single piston sample delivery pumps including the Dionex AXP Auxiliary Pump.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.