Place the Dionex IonPac ATC-HC or ATC-HC 500 column between the pump outlet and the inlet of the EGC cartridge to remove contaminants from the deionized water. When using isocratic RFIC-EG eluents, the traps can be placed between the EGC cartridge outlet and the injection valve to remove contaminants from the eluent. Engineered for superior chromatographic performance
Dionex IonPac ATC-HC Anion Trap Columns
- 4.0meq/column capacity
- One format, 9x75mm, for all applications
- High capacity allows for less frequent periodic off-line regeneration
Dionex IonPac ATC-HC 500 Anion Trap Columns
- For use with the Dionex EGC-KOH (Capillary),EGC-NaOH, EGC III LiOH, or EGC-K2CO3 cartridges in the Dionex EGC III KOH or EG50 Eluent Generator
Dionex IonPac ATC-HC Anion Trap Columns, Borate Form
- Identical to the Dionex IonPac ATC-HC columns, but is packed in a column body that is compatible with nonstop operation up to 5,000 psi.
Dionex IonPac ATC-HC 500 Anion Trap Columns, Borate Form
- For use with the EG generated borate eluents or with manually prepared borate eluents
- Identical to the Dionex ATC-HC Borate Form but packed in a column body that is compatible with nonstop operation up to 5,000 psi.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.