Reduce detection limits in water analysis by 2-5 orders of magnitude
Dionex IonPac anion concentrator columns are designed primarily for high-purity water analysis. The concentrator column retains anions from a measured volume of aqueous sample matrix, concentrating the analyte species and lowering detection limits by 2-5 orders of magnitude. Choose from three pressure formats:
- Dionex IonPac UTAC-LP1 (4x35mm) low pressure (<60 psi at 2mL/min) anion concentrator
- Dionex IonPac UTAC-ULP1 (5x23mm) ultralow pressure (<30 psi at 2mL/min) anion concentrator
- Dionex IonPac UTAC-XLP1 (6x16mm) extremely low pressure (<10 psi at 2mL/min) anion concentrator
- For 4mm or 2mm applications
- Compatible with carbonate/bicarbonate, borate, or hydroxide eluents with or without solvents
- Dionex IonPac UTAC-LP1 concentrator (4x35mm) is for use with syringe or autosampler loading (Dionex AS‑DV Autosampler), or is appropriate for use with a pressurized bottle, or a single piston sample delivery pump for sample loading.
- Dionex IonPac UTAC-ULP1 (5x23mm)) and TAC-XLP1 (6x16mm) concentrators are for use with syringe or autosampler loading (Dionex AS-DV and AS Autosamplers). They can be used with single piston sample delivery pumps including the Dionex AXP Auxiliary Pump.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.